Monday, October 13, 2008

My Blog - Where is the dedication?

I would like to start with a sincere apology for my lack of dedication. I should be apologizing to myself, but I noticed something really surprising. Someone actually mentioned that they have been checking my blog regularly for updates, and that they were disappointed that I hadn't done so recently because they enjoyed it. *ahem, Nate, ahem*

Well, thank you, whoever you are that actually cares to read what I've typed. It's both flattering and inspiring... enough so that I am actually updating my blog with a new entry specifically because of their motivating flattery.

For now, I just had to get that out there. I hope that whoever reads this finds some redeeming value in it; whether it's keeping up on my life, keeping up on random events, or keeping up on random blurbs that I just have to share with someone.

This is my way of saying thanks, and I hope that if you have any inkling to start a blog of your own, that you'll do so because chances are, I'm interested in what you have to say too. You wouldn't be my friends if I didn't care to know.

No comments: